February 20, 2013

The Weeks Nail: #2

So this has been a real wonder for me. Having nailploish on, doing dishes, crafting, studying and so on and my nailpolisch is still on. And I applied it Tuesday the 12th! No chipping at all! So my favourite nailpolish for now more than the past week has been Essie "Spaghetti Strap". It's a wonderful nude colour. I just got it 2 weeks ago, after I watched ViviannaDoesMakeup raving about Essies Nudes. The polish is full coverage after just one application and I just used my regular base coat and no top coat. It looks amazing with a casual outfit but also for a night out! Just layer some rings and you're good to go! I really love this nails polish already!!






Did you have a favourite nailpolish in the last couple of weeks? And what is your favourite Nude shade? Would love if you left a comment below, on bloglovinhellocotton or on twitter!







Lots of love
Julie