May 3, 2013

The Wishlist: May 2013

May Wishlist


 1. H&M 3/4 sleeved shirt
It's in the sale for 5€ at the moment, totally gonna get this chic basic!  
 
2. Korres Anti Aging Concealer Correcteur
Looking for a good concealer that doesn't dry out too much but also doesn't crease.. Any suggestions?

3. Glas jars
Muesli is my favourite at the moment. Every morning I go for a joghurt with muesli and fresh fruit. Storing my food lovely makes me even more happy in the mornings.

4. Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya"
Bought the "Macaroon" one, love it, adore it, covet it. Now I want to go for "Juicy Papaya" since it looks so lovely on Alix from ICOVETTHEE.

5. Fresh tulips and chevron
My computerbackground is chevron and I'm starting to get a bit crazy, but happily crazy about it. Just looks so lovely and full of life. And tulips are totally spring for me. 
 
6. Clinique CC Cream
The rave got me. I MUST get it! Slap it on and go!
 
7. Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
And for days that I'm not wearing the Clinique CC Cream there's gonna be a great primer in my collection. At least I hope so!


Do you have a wishlist full of beauty, fashion and lovely other things?
Let me know below, on bloglovin, instagram or twitter!
Lots of love
Julie