November 7, 2013

The Current Favourite #2

 
At the moment I just have my holy grail products that are perfect for (almost) everyday use and never dissapoint me.
The Origins Drink Up-Intensice Overnight Mask is perfect with this cold weather and the airconditioning running hot and my skin dry. And as I'm overly busy at the moment I use the mask as a "sleep compensation". No matter how long I have to stay up at night, noone will ever guess! Just amazing glowing, nurished and padded skin.

Strangely I've never liked coffe but have always loved the smell of it. So now I'm on my second bottle of the Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde Brasilian Coffee Showercreme. Amazing smell that wakes me up in the mornings! 

And for dry and sore hands I use the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Handcream (in Britain they sell this in a red packaging). Really fast absorbing and now greasy feelings afterwards, but amazingly softening. And I love the subtle but nice scent!


For makeup I've been all in for a subtle eye and a bold lip. My favourite lipstick has been the Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick in 01. It looks like a dark cherry and smells like one. Total love!

And as the lips were already dominant enough I just opted for the Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in the shade "tipsy". A lovely light peach colour that can be builded up, but as I normally do just brighten up your face with a natural colour. And can someone just say how wonderful the embossing is!?

Any current favourites or tips for this weather?

Lots of Love
Julie