December 9, 2013

The Sweater-Weather-Tag

Sweater weather tag

1. Favourite candle scent?
The tindra ljuv candles burn every fall and winter in my apartment. One smells like chocolate cake, one like creme brulé and one like cinnamon roles. Delicious!
2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Tea for all year round and hot chocolate for the colder months! With whipped cream on top and a bit cinnamon.
 
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I just went on holiday with my boyfriend at the beginning of fall this year and last year with my mom. Late summer / early fall holidays are simply the best. Not too many tourists, but still sunny and warm!
 
4. Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
As the eczema around my lips isn't always too great when the cold weather starts rolling around I would say that I can pull off the winged liner better, but I just love a burgundy dark lip! So on good skin days it's definitely a dark lip for me!
 
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I'm testing the Hugo Boss "Boss Nuit Pour Femme" and I'm loving it. On the homepage it's described as "classic and flowery. But it's definitely a fragrance for the nighttime or colder months!

6. What is autumn / winter weather like where you live?
Autumn is quite beautiful for about two weeks where I live. Leaves that are changing colours, sunshine and so on, but after that it's just cold and rainy until it will start snowing (that eventually just happens around february..)

7. Most worn sweater?
For autumn this would be a long black cardigan I own. Just snuggly enough to keep me warm on cold days, but thin enough so I don't overheat insides.
In winter I wear this knitted black and white aztec-print jumper the most. Amazingly warm!
 
8. Must-have fall nailpolish?
Essie's "wicked". Really dark burgundy colour, do I have to say more?
 
9. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
As it's not really football season where I live and I'm not a big sportsfan anyway it would be jumping in leaf piles. Although there aren't many leaf piles in the area I live..
 
10. Skinny jeans or leggins?
Thick leggins, with a tight skirt and a slouchy sweater!
 
11. Combat boots or uggs?
None of them. I just wear dessert boots with thick socks or my high boots.
  
12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I don't really go to coffee shops that often and normally I will just take a regular hot chocolate. But regardlessly it sounds delicious!
 
13. Favourite fall / winter TV-show?
Around winter time it's essay-writing-season for me, so not too many tv-shows for me :( But I love to watch Astrid Lindgrens children movies in the wintertime. 
 
14. What song really gets you into fall / winter spirit? 
I have no particular fall song, but for the festive christmas season it's either "All I want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey or "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" by Michael Buble. 

Have you done the sweater weather tag yet?

Lots of Love
Julie