March 17, 2014

The Life: Life Lately #1


Having a lovely evening with Aperol Spritz and a yummy dessert with my oldest friend.
I've started researching for my bachelor-thesis recently and really got stuck in a bad and annoyed mood. So I decided to take some time off, meet friends, enjoy the lovely weather with my boyfriend and just appreciate life a little bit more.

 
The view from our flat has been amazing the last couple of evenings.
 
Spring has finally sprung and I really enjoy the beautiful flowers and sunny weather.

Going on walks with my boyfriend is one of my favourite things. Here we're exploring a disused railway.


 
Redecorating our flat for spring. The print on the candle holder says "Live, Love, Laugh, Joy, Power, Magic, Success, Luck". And I really love the different textured garments on our sofa.

Lots of Love
Julie