August 25, 2014

The Current Favourite #4

All my current favourites have been on holiday with me and I've really enjoyed them. Besides one product I've had them for quite a long time now and they've almost become kind of holy grail products.

Whilst I wear SPF all year long I really lather it on during the hot sunny months. So at night time I like to cleanse my skin properly and exfoliate it gently every couple of nights. As I have sensitive skin with a tendency to eczema I need a face peeling to be very sensitive. Quite a couple of months ago I discovered the TheBodyShop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator for sensitive skin from my favourite TheBodyShop skincare range. It contains really light and small grains that exfoliates lightly but really efficiently! My skin never feels cleaner! 

I never wear much Makeup on holiday, but I love to set my brows in place with the Alverde Transparent Eyebrow- and Lashgel and give them a good comb with the best spooly ever! 

During my Francetrip I picked up the L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick in '06 Aphrodite Scarlet'. It's a beautiful bright pink lipstick with a sheer finish that looks amazing with a slight tan. I've been wearing this lipstick for 16 days straight now and am totally obsessed! It wears off evenly and is quite moisturizing to my lips as well. 

My last favourite is a quite basic item, it's the Travel Tangle Teezer. I always hate when hair gets off my brush and into my bag and the bristles of my brush break whilst clashing around. So I got quite excited when I discovered the travel version of my favourite brush. It comes with a lid (simple as it is) and is a bit smaller than the original TangleTeezer and is perfect for travelling.

Do you have any favourite products at the moment or some new recommendations for me?

Lots of Love
Julie