September 15, 2014

The Wishlist: September 2014



September Wishlist
One thing I really enjoy about autumn is to wear makeup more often and don't have it messed up at hot sweaty days. This year all I want to wear is bright, but still autumnal lipcolours, a shimmering complexion on my cheeks and as usual beautiful nudes on my eyes. For nailpolishes I love these muted autumnal tones from Essie. We'll see what will really wander into my shoppingbasket..
(1) Maybelline Color Elixir in 'Hibiscus Haven-110' and 'Signature Scarlet-505' - (2) Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in '06 Pink pong' and '02 Frambourjoise' - (3) Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Shimmer Brick in 'Apricot' - (4) Bobbi Brown Brightening Blush in 'Bronze' - (5) Essie Nailpolishes in 'merino cool', 'fall in line' (Fall LE) and 'the perfect cover up' (Fall LE) - (6) Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette V2 for Fall 2014 - (7) Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Eyeshadow Palette in 'Sand'

Are you eyeing any makeup gems for the colder months?
Lots of Love
Julie