November 5, 2014

What's In My Bag


I thought I'd show you the contents of my bag as I haven't done this in a while and have always loved a good 'what's in my bag' post or video. This is just my every day bag, so I don't carry anything too fancy around with me. Just the essentials!

1 leather notepad from Italy and a beautiful handmade pen from Il Papiro
2 my beloved iPhone 5s with this beauty of a mint case from SPIGEN
3 I always carry something sweet or a small snack with me as I tend to get hangry quickly
4 The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15 will forever be my favourite lipbalm and with the cold weather breaking in it's a true essential 
5 keys with a handy chip to unlock supermarket trolleys
6 my clubmaster rip offs from Italy (love the retro vibe!)
7 small pocket mirror my grandma passed onto me
8 wallet from UrbanOutfitters (still looks great after having it for over a year!)
9 Dainty Doll eyeshadow in 'teach me tiger' which I use as a coral shimmery blush applied with the Ebelin blush brush (broken handle makes it the perfect travel size!)

Do you carry around any essentials? 
Lots of Love
Julie