February 16, 2015

The Current Favourite #7

favourite beauty products rituals thebodyshop eucerin kiko 
My eczema prone skin has been really well all autumn and winter long and has just started to get a bit dry over the last couple of weeks. As you might have read at the beginning of autumn I've found the perfect products to combat those dry patches (read: The Beauty Quenching Skin's Thirst).  But with more than 20 weeks into cold weather and a couple of stressing weeks behind my back those products need a bit of help. 

I already showed you a Rituals Soothing Shower Oil in my last favourites (read here!). But this time around it is the Shanti Shower scent. And oh my it smells divine! Me and my boyfriend have been indulging ourselves in hot baths at night since the beginning of the year and have never used anything else than this shower oil to produce bubbles, smooth our skin and fill the room with a soothing smell.

After getting out of the bath I've been applying the Eucerin Aquaphor Repair Balm (which you can currently win on my blog here along with some other beauty products) to my ellbows, armpits, feet and hands. These areas get especially dry during winter, so I like to pay extra attention to them. And when I wake up in the morning they feel extremely soft and repaired!

And to remove dry and dead patches from my face I love the The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator For Sensitive Skin. This has already been feature in my favourites from August (read here) and I still enjoy the small and gentle beads that thoroughly exfoliate my skin.

To combat my dry and really tired eye area I've been uisng the KIKO Natural Concealer in '02' which covers my dark circles perfectly, whilst hydrating and nevertheless not creasing.

What have been your favourites lately and do you also suffer from dry skin during the colder months? Leave a comment down below and don't forget to enter my current giveaway!
Lots of Love
Julie